Finance for Supply Chain Professionals Training Amman April 13-14 2019
13 April 2019 @ 09:00 - 14 April 2019 @ 17:00 SMT
In Partnership with Muhakat Institute in Amman
– Creating the link between Supply Chain and Finance
– Understand the levers impacting the various components of working capital in order to challenge stakeholders accountable for them
– Provide participants with a global view of the Cash to Cash cycle and introduce the concepts of DSO, DPO and DIO.
– (Supplier) Market Segmentation, the importance of knowing, and deciding on, who you are dealing with Demand Planning / Forecasting (Focus on Finance) from both a corporate’s and a financial institution’s perspective.
– Three stages: optimize results to comply with existing policies – optimize policies – challenge the business model
– Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Risk Management
– Working capital management in the connected supply chain.
– Supply Chain Finance strategy as a growth enabler or disabler and the relation to SRM, CRM and Risk Management.
– The implications of the ongoing Globalization in Trade.
– Trends in Technology (Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and SCF)
– Allow participants to exchange views on the module in small groups, to highlight main points and to start building their own action plan
Interactive Element in the Training
The Cool Connection is a business simulation aimed at bridging the physical and financial supply chain
Round 1: Interaction between SCM & Finance
Round 2: Financial Supply Chain Management.
Round 3: The Mechanics of Supply Chain Finance
Round 4: Complexities in International Trade
Basic Finance & Supply Chain Knowledge
Supply Chain Professionals who wants to learn more about finance, ideal titles would be Supply Chain Managers, Inventory Managers, Procurement Managers and Supervisors .