SCF Readiness Quick-Scan for Financial Institutions and Fintechs
The SCF Readiness Quick Scan is an assessment of a Financial Institution’s or Fintech’s readiness for implementing an SCF solution and can be used as a first step in a FIs’ journey towards launching an SCF offering. We focus on four important areas for any successful SCF implementation by interviewing internal and external stakeholders and analyzing the market potential and sizing.
The main benefits of the SCF Readiness Quick Scan
Due to our structured approach we are able to complete the Quick Scan in a timeframe of only one week. The Quick Scan is performed by having multiple interviews with key persons in the organisation as well as by analysing predefined data.
A prerequisite for us to complete the Quick Scan in this timeframe is the availability of resources at the client.
The Quick Scan defines the main challenges and risks for the envisioned SCF implementation. It not only indicates how much effort an implementation will take, but more importantly it enables the financial institution / fintech to anticipate on these main challenges and risks beforehand avoiding problems down the road and ensuring a successful implementation.
Lessons learned: the Quick Scan often indicates that the level of awareness around SCF within the financial institution / fintech could be improved, which can be achieved by organizing specific trainings or workshops before progressing with next steps. A common understanding of the SCF offering reduces the design and implementation duration, while increasing its effectiveness significantly.
The final outcome of the SCF Readiness Quick Scan is a high-level business case. The business case is determined by comparing the potential benefits to be gained in the coming years versus the costs to be incurred by implementing the SCF program. Presenting it internally results in buy-in from senior management and serves as a solid basis for the investment decision to run a full SCF program design and implementation project.
The four elements of the Quick Scan
- SCF Consultancy for AfreximbankSteven2019-03-13T16:23:17+01:00
- SCF Implementation for Hitachi CapitalSteven2019-03-13T16:21:12+01:00
- SCF Consultancy for Spartan SME FinanceSteven2019-03-14T12:24:45+01:00
- SCF Quick Scan with IFC (World Bank Group)Steven2019-03-13T16:47:38+01:00
- SCF Provider Selection for Hitachi CapitalSteven2019-03-13T16:21:29+01:00
- SCF Consultancy for Intermarket BankSteven2019-03-13T16:19:04+01:00
- FCIreverse Implementation for FCISteven2019-03-13T16:18:41+01:00
- SCF Feasibility Study for Hitachi CapitalSteven2019-03-13T16:22:14+01:00
- SCF Provider Selection for FCISteven2019-03-14T12:31:41+01:00